Current date/time is Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:04 am
Forum Terms of serviceThe moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
Users of the forum are requested to use real names, or some abbreviation thereof, in your user profile information if not in your actual account name.It's not that I intend to stalk you, I've just found that this cuts down on trolls & flame wars, and also helps keep things on a more professional tone; I'd rather talk to Bill F. than L0RD H4XX0R232, for example. That said, I hope everyone knows at this point who FightDesigner is, since I've made no attempt to hide this.While I also make no secret of my own vested interest in my props rentals and choreography business, users are more than welcome to freely discuss other options for rental or purchase of prop weaponry, other choreographers, other forums, etc.My only request is that you keep the conversations civil, refrain from outright slander (negative reviews of products or services are fine, just back them up with evidence instead of just name calling), and honor the spirit of the free sharing of knowledge.I hope I do not have to end up instituting any kind of censorship, but for obvious reasons please refrain from abusive language, offensive material (by which I generally mean racism, porn, etc, since we can't exactly steer clear of violence), or posting of other people's personal information (i.e. your ex-girlfriend's cellphone number).Thanks, and enjoy!-Kevin Inouye