Blank fire grenades !! Oh yessss...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blank fire grenades !! Oh yessss...

Post  phobus on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Twisted Evil

I bought one of these made by Dynotec and are used mainly for Milsim / skirmish etc . They are not cheap and hard to find - here in the UK - about 65 . Also some dealers wont sell them to private individuals - dunno why moral panic I guess - not clear about the law on these and I,m not sure who is !! The UK laws seem to change every other day affraid

They are well made too of a high impact resin outer with steel detonator on a 3-4 second fuse once you pull the pin and release the lever . Believe me now is the time to get rid of it as the fuse goes quickly affraid you get a 9mm ( rimmed ) insert and a 12 gauge outer . The 9mm is a sharp crack where the 12 gauge is fucking LOUD lol! BOOOOMMM !! with bits of paper and plastic blasting out of the vent holes with the smoke .

Thats right - the 12 g is loud and produces a felt shock wave if you are anywhere near it when it goes bang -cool . You can rig a trip wire and catch out your mates too with a bit of imagination - great fun but best avoided if they have a heart condition !! Smile My only criticism is the fuse which is vague at best and given half a chance will detonate in your hands - BEST AVOIDED rabbit

Anyway these grenades come highly recommended to you blank fire fans out there !!

Thanks CARL.

phobus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blank fire grenades !! Oh yessss...

Post  Fight Designer on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Nifty... I've seen cap grenades and paintball or airsoft grenades, but this is the first I've heard of blank firing versions. Any more info? Brand/supplier, pictures, etc?

Thanks,
Kevin
Fight Designer
Admin

View user profile http://www.fightdesigner.com

Back to top Go down

Post  phobus on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:46 am

Album pic of the Dynatec grenade .

Fires 9mm rimmed and 12 gauge signal blanks.

These are sold by zeroneairsoft here in the UK AT 69-99 not much info on google .

Carl.

phobus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  colonel faulkner on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:19 pm

hi matey
sound like the dog's ******** must get one,no very cheap are they?

colonel faulkner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  phobus on Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:18 am

I don,t think you will be disappointed Mick - these are great kit .

The army use them so good enough for me .

I bought mine from airsoftscotland a ways back and I notice they still list them but you cannot add to basket . There are others available which have more features but are " military / Police use ONLY "

The extra features seem to be mainly a longer fuse - and better tripwire applications - USEFUL !! Shocked

ZERO ONE insists you sign this bizarre " waiver " before they will sell you one - " I promise not to take this into my local bank or detonate it inside a Nightclub - or use it as a go fetch toy with my dog " That sort of thing Rolling Eyes

They are very well made - which they need to be - probably better than most blank fire pistols I have seen in fact and also very safe until you pull out the pin at which point Mr Grenade is no longer your friend - esp with a 12 gauge in the spout . No

CARL.

phobus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top