Fight Designer Prop Weaponry Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank fire grenades !! Oh yessss...

Go down

Blank fire grenades !! Oh yessss... Empty Blank fire grenades !! Oh yessss...

Post  phobus on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Twisted Evil

I bought one of these made by Dynotec and are used mainly for Milsim / skirmish etc . They are not cheap and hard to find - here in the UK - about 65 . Also some dealers wont sell them to private individuals - dunno why moral panic I guess - not clear about the law on these and I,m not sure who is !! The UK laws seem to change every other day affraid

They are well made too of a high impact resin outer with steel detonator on a 3-4 second fuse once you pull the pin and release the lever . Believe me now is the time to get rid of it as the fuse goes quickly affraid you get a 9mm ( rimmed ) insert and a 12 gauge outer . The 9mm is a sharp crack where the 12 gauge is fucking LOUD lol! BOOOOMMM !! with bits of paper and plastic blasting out of the vent holes with the smoke .

Thats right - the 12 g is loud and produces a felt shock wave if you are anywhere near it when it goes bang -cool . You can rig a trip wire and catch out your mates too with a bit of imagination - great fun but best avoided if they have a heart condition !! Smile My only criticism is the fuse which is vague at best and given half a chance will detonate in your hands - BEST AVOIDED rabbit

Anyway these grenades come highly recommended to you blank fire fans out there !!

Thanks CARL.

phobus

Back to top Go down

Blank fire grenades !! Oh yessss... Empty Re: Blank fire grenades !! Oh yessss...

Post  Fight Designer on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Nifty... I've seen cap grenades and paintball or airsoft grenades, but this is the first I've heard of blank firing versions. Any more info? Brand/supplier, pictures, etc?

Thanks,
Kevin
Fight Designer
Fight Designer
Admin

http://www.fightdesigner.com

Back to top Go down

Blank fire grenades !! Oh yessss... Empty Re: Blank fire grenades !! Oh yessss...

Post  phobus on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:46 am

Blank fire grenades !! Oh yessss... Bfgsmall

Album pic of the Dynatec grenade .

Fires 9mm rimmed and 12 gauge signal blanks.

These are sold by zeroneairsoft here in the UK AT 69-99 not much info on google .

Carl.

phobus

Back to top Go down

Post  colonel faulkner on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:19 pm

hi matey
sound like the dog's ******** must get one,no very cheap are they?

colonel faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post  phobus on Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:18 am

I don,t think you will be disappointed Mick - these are great kit .

The army use them so good enough for me .

I bought mine from airsoftscotland a ways back and I notice they still list them but you cannot add to basket . There are others available which have more features but are " military / Police use ONLY "

The extra features seem to be mainly a longer fuse - and better tripwire applications - USEFUL !! Shocked

ZERO ONE insists you sign this bizarre " waiver " before they will sell you one - " I promise not to take this into my local bank or detonate it inside a Nightclub - or use it as a go fetch toy with my dog " That sort of thing Rolling Eyes

They are very well made - which they need to be - probably better than most blank fire pistols I have seen in fact and also very safe until you pull out the pin at which point Mr Grenade is no longer your friend - esp with a 12 gauge in the spout . No

CARL.

phobus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum